ZELL AM SEE - Kaprun card
Your trump card for even more summer fun.
The Zell am See-Kaprun Card offers summer guests to the region a very special service: action, fun and variety all with one unique card. The best thing about it? It is an all-inclusive deal!
The Zell am See-Kaprun Card has got what it takes. It opens up a whole load of opportunities for you: it serves as a door opener to the type of activities you wish to participate in on holiday. Your stay is enriched by a fascinating facet. Your trump card for even more summer fun. The Zell am See-Kaprun Card is here, and offers summer guests to the region a very special service: action, fun and variety all with one unique card. The best thing about it? It is an all-inclusive deal!
Right from the very first minute of your stay, you can start enjoying the advantages of the Zell am See-Kaprun Card.
Enjoyment - this also means saving future admission fees. Enjoy the cable cars, lidos and indoor pools, buses, natural attractions and the sights without having to pay extra - or at an attractive discount price at our bonus partners. As you can see: it is worth getting the Zell am See-Kaprun Card!
The Zell am See-Kaprun Card is valid for all summer guests of the participating accommodations between 15th May and 15th October. You can save many admission fees during your entire stay in the region. Use the Zell am See-Kaprun Card as often as you like, and enjoy your holiday à la carte.
Participating partners in the Zell am See-Kaprun Card
- Schmitten *
- Kitzsteinhorn *
- Alpine reservoirs (Hochgebirgsstauseen)
- Pleasure boat trips *
- Three lidos (Strandbäder)
- Indoor swimming pool (Hallenbad)
- Sigmund-Thun-Klamm gorge (Sigmund-Thun-Klamm)
- Nationalparkworlds Hohe Tauern
- Wildlife Park Ferleiten
- Tourist mine Leogang Knappenstube (Schaubergwerk Leogang)
- Mining museum (Bergbau- & Gotikmuseum Leogang)
- Museum of Local History Schloss Ritzen, Saalfelden
- Kitzlochklamm gorge, Taxenbach
- Vorderkaserklamm gorge, St. Martin
- Seisenbergklamm gorge, Weißbach
- Krimmler Wasserfälle waterfalls
- NEW: Vötter’s Vehicle Museum
* Card holders can use the cable cars to the summits of Schmittenhöhe and Kitzsteinhorn once within six days. This holds true for a boat trip on lake Zell, too. The use of the glacier ski lifts is not included. All other facilities in operation can be used as often as you like.
- Postbus | Zell am See-Kaprun
- TAUERN SPA – Sunset Ticket
- Museum of Local History Vogtturm (Stadtmuseum Vogtturm)
- Museum Kaprun
- Adventure Sawmill, Fusch
- Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse, Ferleiten-Heiligenblut
- Steam train
- Adventure Golf, Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
- Excursions – Vorderegger Reisen
- Krimml Wonder World of Water
- Diesel Cinema (Kino) Bruck | Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstraße
- Sight Seeing Train (Bummelzug) Zell am See | Zell am See